Tuck End Boxes
One of the simplest yet most functional types of packaging boxes for many retail or storage products from cosmetics, technology, prepared dry foods and numerous other grocery industries are the Tuck End boxes. These rectangular boxes are delivered flat and have some of the easiest put-in-position techniques done by hand taking the least amount of time and effort. Tuck boxes come in different variation to satisfy different purposes. Straight tuck boxes allow customers to conveniently open the both flaps at same side. Reverse tuck boxes expedite the opening process by letting the upper flap and bottom flap to open in opposite directions. Double wall tucks front boxes become the best choice for secure mailer and impactful display boxes. The tuck and tongue lock attached to box provide full protection from your product to fall out of the box. Professional expertise is required to manufacture very precise and most accurate size tuck boxes.
The Packaging World is secured via SSL and payment transactions are either done via secure 3rd party payment gateway or via direct bank wire.
- Dimensions: All Custom Sizes & Shapes
- Printing:CMYK, PMS, No Printing
- Stock Available:14pt to 24pt (80lb to 200lb)(250gsm to 600gsm)
Eco-Friendly Kraft, E-Flute Corrugated Stock
- Finishing Types:Gloss/Matt Lamination, Spot UV, Aqueous Coating, Foiling, Embossing
- Default Process:Die Cutting, Gluing, Scoring, Perforating
- Proof Reading: Digital PDF Proof, 3D Mockup
- Turn Around Time: 8 To 10 Business Days Turn Around Time, Expedite Service
- Shipping: Shipped Flat and Assembled (Depending Upon Job Nature)
No Shipping Charges For Deliveries to the USA, UK, Australia and Canada