Seal End Box
Seal end boxes are regular tuck flap boxes that feature two overlapping sticky flaps and panels on top or bottom that slide on top of each other to provide secure yet effortless opening and closing. Providing auto lock bottom on one side and tuck end flaps on other side. More secured and easy to assemble. Can be used for multiple items and for heavy weight products. They can be folded down in to a flat shape and restored when stretched.
The Packaging World is secured via SSL and payment transactions are either done via secure 3rd party payment gateway or via direct bank wire.
- Dimensions: All Custom Sizes & Shapes
- Printing:CMYK, PMS, No Printing
- Stock Available:14pt to 24pt (80lb to 200lb)(250gsm to 600gsm)
Eco-Friendly Kraft, E-Flute Corrugated Stock
- Finishing Types:Gloss/Matt Lamination, Spot UV, Aqueous Coating, Foiling, Embossing
- Default Process:Die Cutting, Gluing, Scoring, Perforating
- Proof Reading: Digital PDF Proof, 3D Mockup
- Turn Around Time: 8 To 10 Business Days Turn Around Time, Expedite Service
- Shipping: Shipped Flat and Assembled (Depending Upon Job Nature)
No Shipping Charges For Deliveries to the USA, UK, Australia and Canada